Article II - Definition of Key Terms

Wow! That’s really kind of you to ask, perhaps maybe there are a few who are just shy to ask clarifications.

It’s a great gesture at least if any of us have any clarifications I think we can always try and bring it up in a form of a thread

Exactly! Don’t be shy for those who needs to be clarified about something. The community is more than willing to help out.

1 Like

I can certainly attest to this, even in other platforms the team had always been helpful.

I agree! Not only have they been helpful but they proactively deal with the stuff that needs to be done without even waiting for the problem to arise.

That’s right! Not to mention the articles they sent out are detailed. Kudos to the team.

Aye! True, really appreciate the hard work the team did for this. :100:

You bet! The articles are detailed enough to begin with. But having clarifications are inevitable. It’s good that the community is always there to look out for each other

We should all be thankful for the endless effort that the team is putting in here.

1 Like

Indeed! I can’t emphasize how grateful I am to be part of this constantly growing community.

We are all grateful to have you as well here! Let’s all grow a big community!

1 Like

Going back again to this article to have some refresher.

Yes! The idea of our community really amazes me. I’ve been trying to convince my friends they make sure they don’t miss the chance of being part of such a great project.

Yes, we should all entice our friends because I am sure that they won’t regret it. Let’s all grow together with the community.

1 Like

That’s right! It is really a big help for everyone. This is a very nice move on their part.

It’s undoubtedly a win-win situation for the community and the club. Since then, there has been a lot of activity in this space, and I’m pleased to see that many of our fellow community members have comments regarding the articles the team has given.

Going back again. This article is really helpful!

Yes, I’m with you on this, mate. I have 100% trust that my friends would appreciate this project too.

We all do. That’s why it’s a good thing they have this here. It really helps.

A really helpful article indeed. Thanks for this fam!