Article II - Definition of Key Terms

You have my full support, team!

You have my full support as well! Going back again to review terms as I keep forgetting them. :sweat_smile:

We will surely encounter these terms while sticking with the team and the project itself. Thanks to this section, we can definitely understand how things work.

Definitely! And these are the basic terms, so should not be forgotten.

Yesyes! I really feel you, mate! I was extremely grateful they had this article too! Very much informative. :white_check_mark:

I never get tired of revisiting these important articles

1 Like

Me too! I’m sure more terms will be added as we go along this DAO journey. :+1:

Exactly! Basics are important. :grinning:

Let’s all look forward to that, together with the new articles that we talk and discuss about.

1 Like

I’m sure that there will be a lot more and we can read more. Enhancing our knowledge with the terms.

1 Like

Good thing we have articles like this so we can always look back and check if we forget some terms.

2 Likes

That’s for sure! Before we go to the complex terminologies, it is important to understand the basics.

Going back again. I keep forgetting some of the terms. :sweat_smile:

Good thing they have this so you can check it out anytime, right? :innocent:

I’ve been here for quite some time already and I’m still having trouble memorizing all of it.

Same here, mate! It’s just really super worth reading and we can never go wrong rereading it while seeing a lot of great feedback from other readers too!

Don’t worry, mate! It’s fine not to memorize it we can always go back here and reread. :100:

Going back again to familiarize myself with the terms as I keep forgetting them.

Forgot a few points here so I’m coming back for a refresh.

Yes! I’m waiting for a new proposal. I hope there will be a new one soon! :raised_hands: