Article III - Immutable Fundamental Rules

Hopefully to see more interesting topics to discuss. This article is also helpful for those who plans to send proposals. At least, they’ll be able to know what to and what not to include in their proposal.

Yup. This article have been made especially for those who wishes to be in line with the team.

True! Really impressive minds for composing such an informative read like this.

I see where you are coming from. So far i see no reason not to agree with this. Fair enough.

Good to know! Very informative.

Exactly! I’m thinking the people behind these ideas are really brilliant for coming such a great info! :100:

this will serve our guidelines that we can use. thank you so much.

Hm! Good to know the rules. Thanks to the team for being informative.

Well, the team deserves all the praises from the community. These are really well thought and very informative article.

1 Like

The same thing I am doing. For most of the time I’ve been out and when I get back, I already see so many comments from members which are engaging.

Definitley, mate! Even its members are very much supportive which makes this project really close to my heart! :blush: Totally no room for any bad vibes here

1 Like

Let’s all take note and be aware of the important rules so that we are all aligned. These guidelines will be considered as our guide here.

1 Like

I hope everyone will be guided by the rules provided. And hoping for the team to release more articles to talk about.

Very informative! Hoping for the team to release more articles in the future!

I have been trying to stay updated myself! Getting more and more excited. :grin:

Very informative. Thanks for this!

Thanks for this! This is a very relevant information.

Thanks for this! Very informative!

I totally agree with you pal!

Great reminders, mate! Will surely have this noted.