Article IV - DAO Institutions, Other Rules and Guidelines

Well, I guess this is the best that we can do as of now, hope that members of the community participate here. Thanks for opening this poll. LFG guys. :facepunch:

1 Like

Deciding on who’s the best candidate is also a challenging task. All of the given criteria should be well considered before making the conclusion. :+1:

Thank you, guys! I hope this will be considered. :grin:

I agree with this! It is not easy to choose who’s the right person for the position. Big responsibilities are awaiting for the candidates, therefore, the pressure goes first hand to the judges. That’s why a clear guide in choosing the latter will make the process easier. :+1:

That’s right! The judges need to choose their candidates properly.

This is a great idea! Let’s do this!

That is so true! Something that should be given a lot of thinking. :sweat_smile:

I really am strict when it comes to process and I agree with this. A guide will certainly be helpful in making the process easier.

1 Like

I agree. The candidate must be well educated about the project and their critical thinking must be tested as well.

It really wouldn’t be easy. A lot of things have to be considered. Therefore, the team and the judges should take their time deciding and gauging who among the candidates are fit for the role

We’re in one community, pal! It’s important that shared common goals. If not, then that’s why we have a voting system. :grinning: Let’s hope for the best. :100:

True! Let’s all hope for the best and hoping for a bright future for this project.

I am sure that everything will go smoothly and we will go to places!

Worth the read as always!

I love the courage! Thanks for starting this relevant poll! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

That’s true. Big responsibilities awaits our candidates. Let’s see who’s worthy.

1 Like

Thrill will make it fun, I guess!

Any specific details on the guide you may want to share? It would be beneficial for the proposal phase of this discussion. :smiley:

This is a great queston, perhaps it could help others who are also thinking of doing the same thing too

Well, for starters. It is important to take note of the qualifications. We have to make sure that we are eligible and one of the qualifications is holding at least five thousand (5,000) sBREED tokens.

1 Like