Article VI - Community Ethics and Guidelines

True! Like any other institution or organization that visualizes success it is fair enough to have principles and values.

Well said, there! This is a continual as well as a learning process. This DAO will definitely cater all of the membersā€™ needs in the long run. :+1:

I have just been reading the articles for now. Letā€™s stay tuned to more updates soon.

Let us keep supporting BreederDoa for that, mate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been here since this forum started. Witnessing the overwhelming membersā€™ support just makes my belief in this DAO stronger! :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks, pal! Let us continue supporting BreederDao since it never fails our expectations so far.

1 Like

Wow! Letā€™s continue supporting the project!

1 Like

And with guidelines like these it makes it all better! Makes everything better. :muscle:

1 Like

I feel you! Thereā€™s just overflowing good vibes here!

I agree, mate! Thatā€™s why I also enjoyed discourse. Aside from gaining knowledge, I have acquired positive vibes and thoughts as well.

1 Like

Definitely! Itā€™s really great idea to keep coming back here and read, always worth the time. <3

Same goes here, pal!

This is definitely a good article! Thanks for this!

I couldnā€™t agree more. That is the exact reason why I keep coming back here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I donā€™t believe there is yet. Just more members now sharing their thoughts.

I did notice the same, but itā€™s really great to see a lot of members here waiting for those updates. :blush:

A lot of members are really looking forward to whatā€™s next.

Count me in pal! So exciting for the next chapters to unfold.

How do you see the progress, buddy?

My thoughts exactly, itā€™s impressive that the team makes sure that the right principles and values are established. :ok_hand: