BDIP-2: Article VI - Conduct and Expectations of the Proposal Jury

100% agree with you without this there would just be chaos with everyone having different opinions

this one is a good suggestion and would look nice!

Yes and I think this will be easier for them to be known

I think this is fair enough that whoever tries to go against the rules should receive corresponding punishments. :ok_hand:

This is actually great! This makes us more aligned and aware of what needs to be taken note of.

Agreed! Also, this is one way to protect the community.

That’s the key point! Keeping us aligned with the DAO by giving clarity with the team’s every move/decision. I could say that is the main purpose of this forum after all.:+1:

Yes, others will join and our community will grow bigger.

Definitely! I’ve been really manifesting the same thing! :innocent:

And you know, it will be awesome that we are part of the 1st ones when this community grow bigger.

1 Like

Rules are strict, but that is to be expected. However, it is not specifically stated what would occur if one of the members makes a mistake.

1 Like

I think we ought to refer to the guidelines for certain topics/discussions in the future. :+1:

Hey all,

Out of curiosity, how does the jury collectively determine whether or not there is a conflict of interest present?

Penalty according to the severity of the actions, of course sanctions should be reasonable.

1 Like

I’m sure there will have a detailed article on that. Just like what you mentioned, in every violation, there is an equivalent course of action. :+1:

Yes! This is literally something to be proud of.