BDIP-2: Proposal Jury Internal Rules and Guidelines

If the initial proposal is deemed to have violative content but gathered enough discussion requirements, does it have a chance to get qualified if the majority voted yes for it? :thinking:

1 Like

I agree, from formation to execution we all can see the effort they put in come up with all this. very nice.

Thanks for your support!

And I personally think that every little detail matters especially when choosing/voting for proposals. I like that the team is very transparent to us as members of the DAO.

Transparency is the key to a healthy DAO community like this! :muscle:

Very detailed! Thanks DAO community for being transparent with us!

That would be very critical in jury membersā€™ decision making, and will greatly affect the whole DAO itself if not addressed properly.

1 Like

Exactly! This is why I like this project.

Iā€™m glad that everyone likes how they build this all of this, cause I myself is so happy to be here.

Yep, because you can actually see that they think of us members in everything that is implemented.

1 Like

They are very sensible in what they do which makes us feel more secured here. I like what they implemented.

1 Like

Thatā€™s correct, bud! Since every little detail can affect our mindset or perception of how to choose or vote.

Same thoughts. It would be best to revised it instead to avoid confusions and as what previously stated, it should be addressed properly.

Without the teamā€™s transaprency I donā€™t think that the community will show an immense growth like what we have right now. And will not earn the trust of the members :boom:

1 Like

This provides more clarity for the guidelines. This will help a lot on the process that we will be following.

Havent check the forum for quite some time. This is a nice guideline!

agreed thats a nice idea :slight_smile:

Well, I do believe that the team is well aware of possible future conflicts thatā€™s why they equipped us early with this kind of constitution for proper guidance. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah! I think these initiatives, particularly this proposal, will help create safety for decentralization in the future as well. What do you guys think?

I agree, they want to not just them but everyone to be successful.