BDIP-3: DAO Court Internal Rules and Guidelines

Well, that’s the only way for the people to trust them and they are winning.

Agreed, mate! That’s what I love the most here. :100:

Wow. Impressed that they’re able to provide such specific details. That’s good! Keep it up!

I really like how open this community is, especially in BDIP-3 where we can see the minute elements we need to pay attention to. I can say that everything in this forum has assisted us in learning the DAO system and procedure.

That’s right! I believe trust is the most important foundation in every organization. And like you’ve said, absolute transparency is the key. :+1:

1 Like

Transparency sure is one important factor that will keep the DAO community united with full of trust that whatever hardship and struggle we all face, we are gonna get through it. I am truly impressed with the growth the community is showing. This article in particular has addressed more of the things we need to know about the system

1 Like

Precisely said. They have indeed grown a lot through time and I think that they have greater potential.

I agree! Every project lasts because of the trust of the community. As well as responsible management from the team itself. I can say that this organization possesses both qualities we should be looking for when it comes to long-term time and financial investments. :+1:

Agreed! This clears up our questions in some parts of the previous articles. It’s really a good thing that we share our ideas and question here since the team will also know what is needed to work on.

1 Like

Definitely! Everything is clear and easy to understand.

1 Like