Article IV - DAO Institutions, Other Rules and Guidelines

The initiative, right? :sweat_smile: We keep telling/sharing our ideas here but no actions. Nice move here @KayeMAZING5 :smile:

2 Likes

Indeed! Iโ€™m really impressed! I knew there was one brave soul just waiting for a chance to do a move. :star_struck:

And this must be clear to everyone. The reasons and its purpose why does it have these kinds of requirements or qualifications such as holding a specific amount of sBREED which is something that the core team did not fail us to understand. All you need to do is have some reading especially here in the forum.

Thanks for confirming my thought! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thatโ€™s right! If some needed some clarifications, they can always ask. Our members can provide the answers.

Thatโ€™s right! Probably the main criteria for judging and the first one to look at before checking out other qualifications. :smiley:

I agree, they will come up with a series of test to narrow down the list of qualifiers.

When it comes to procedures, I am really stringent, therefore I agree. A guide will undoubtedly assist to simplify the procedure.

I agree with you, pal! Also, this article lets us know how well the process goes. I mean everything in BreederDao is transparent, right?

We have the same sentiments. Nice to have this. It will be of relief and with ease.

Indicated rules are detailed. Thank you for this!

I agree with you on this, bud. Good thing that they make such an article about this so everyone has an idea of how are they choosing the person in charge.

Let us make sure to put the right people on the institution.

Exactly, It will guide and makes it easier for everyone. I totally agree.

1 Like

This is really indeed a great guide!

I agree with you, bud. Thatโ€™s why this article is essential since we are now aware of how the person in charge will be determined and their capabilities.

Me too! I hope it all works well for everyone.