BDIP-3: Article II - General Provisions

This really is something we should consider. After all, transparency is a very important factor to gain the trust of the community :wave:

I believe so too. It is a very important factor. I can see that the team is able to deliver to the community so great job team!

Transparency allows for two-way communication, and this helps us all feel like we are important members of the team.

That is correct. Being able to be part of the circle who gets the information is empowering especially in a big community like what we have.

The possibility of having a public deliberation or forum for some cases may be relevant to showcase transparency and also raise awareness to its participants, given that everyone who will participate will have the capacity to still keep it to themselves and not have the audacity to share it with other individuals not relevant to a certain case.

The problem is that not everyone will cooperate. We cannot control everyone to keep the information private

I admire the thought of having the sense of involvement! Definitely to feed the need of better transparency

I understand your concern about data privacy bud! and that is totally important, I also do think that it won’t be a problem provided that the people who will be invited to participate are those who are relevant to the case and those who are deemed necessary to provide further factual details.

this is indeed a valid point and I think that this is something that can be included should there be a zero-tolerance policy moving forward.

it depends on when or where you will use your identity. whether we like it or not our identities are already in some company’s cloud. i think what we can do is just to create a safe community.