BDIP-3: Article IV - Advisory Opinions

I vote for that procedure as well. :+1:

1 Like

Yes! I hope I get to see this update soon and then we can whether it will be beneficial or not.

I haven’t thought about this, but good thing you pointed it out.

Not bad. Since it is the most used form nowadays.

I am confident that the team will formulate something that can make things better for all of us, and it’s great that we can always speak up about how we think about it.

1 Like

That is the beauty of having this forum. We have a channel to express our thoughts about the governance and the project itself.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! I’m really just thankful we have this feature for this project. Kudos to the team!

I agree! I’m pretty sure that the team is formulating things based on what we have agreed. Remember, we are the shaper of this DAO. :muscle:

1 Like

Exactly the point! That’s why we have a voting system here. :+1:

1 Like

Yes! Transparency can help identify and prevent problems from happening.

This situation should be clarified so we don’t assume that it’s rejected or what.

I’m glad I read this article. DAO has never let me down in terms of transparency. I’m glad to know how juries deliberate on each request they get.

It should always be deliberated to minimize loopholes and errors.

1 Like

It’s a huge thing that the team is always open to hearing the voices of the community. for sure there’s always room for something better as we go along :boom:

1 Like

I think them making us feel that our voices are heard makes a huge impact to the response and feedbacks of the community towards the project. I feel that better things are ahead for BreederDAO and the community

Giving opportunities to members to voice out their thoughts is vital in every successful community. There are a lot of fantastic ideas that can help the governance. We don’t want those ideas to go to waste.

Definitely! I can also see this possibility! They have always been transparent to us and always showed us black and white for sure a lot of great things are coming our way!

Breederdao is consistent in providing updates and stuff. There is no doubt that they will deliver positive results.

I couldn’t agree more! Consistency can always lead to something great!

Since day one! And yes I see a great year ahead for BreederDAO and it makes me feel great to be a part of the community