Article I - Declaration of Goals and Purpose

Let’s wish for the best for the project!

For sure we’ll see more from the team. have been patiently waiting and I know it’ll be all worth it

Hoping for the project to continue being transparent and hopefully keep in track with their goals and purpose.

It’s really heart warming to be part of this community! It gives me noting but hope for a successful future! :heart_eyes:

Let’s keep this community growing!

We just need to help one another in giving out a good word for this community. So that we can continue to grow!

i couldn’t agree more! you all have my support!

Let’s see what BreederDAO has for us in the future! Looking forward to it!

Can’t wait to hear more from the team. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

DAO rocks! Will always be around to wait for updates.

1 Like

I’m with you! It seems like there are really several of us here excited for their updates, or perhaps new article, I wish it could be anytime sooner

1 Like

I’m also looking forward to upcoming proposals. I can’t wait for the update to pop up on my notifications. :laughing:

1 Like

Let’s wait for it. I’m sure it will be soon.

1 Like

Let’s go! I fully trust this project as well as the team behind it.

Definitely pal! Keeping my eyes peeled for updates.

1 Like

This could be very useful for people in the Metaverse especially in this phase. LFG!

We need to do our part in spreading the good news about BreederDAO. I’m excited to see the project continuously grow!

Looking forward to the future of this project! You guys have my full support.

1 Like

Same here! I can’t emphasize how much confident update further updates, one thing is for sure, that its worth the wait. :fire:

It’s great to see others supporting my favorite project! Thanks bud!