Article I - Declaration of Goals and Purpose

Article I - Declaration of Goals and Purpose

The Breeder Decentralized Autonomous Organization (“BreederDAO” or the “DAO”), seeks to be a pillar of the blockchain gaming ecosystem and other virtual worlds, by providing quality assets to the next billions of users and participants in the Metaverse.

In this regard, BreederDAO shall endeavor to become the asset factory of the Metaverse by producing high quality digital assets that deliver best value to users and participants in the blockchain world through proprietary asset generation tools supported by the DAO’s technical expertise, comprehensive data-driven analytics and modeling.

In breeding life into the Metaverse, BreederDAO shall prioritize collective, long-term goals and strategies over those that are individualistic and short-term in nature.

18 Likes

I love that data-driven analytics is stated here, given the speculative nature of the environment. Data-driven decisions are better than speculative guesses. Given that there’s data available for crypto, it would be a shame to waste all that information :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s right! Having that stated in this article proves that this project is trustworthy! And the pieces of information given are all facts and backed by study.

2 Likes

Literally having a bold and straightforward statement of goals and purpose like this can easily earn trust from users & participants. Goal setting is as important as knowing what you’ll have for breakfast as it keeps you energized through the day - and as for DAO, to attain it’s long term commitment in the blockchain world. Just by reading this, makes me really thrilled!!!

2 Likes

I think that in everything, quality is crucial… Breeder has been on my radar for a while, and I’d say that it’s worth checking out! After reading their objectives, I can see that they are confident and tactful about this…

1 Like

Agree with this a 100%! Having a clear picture of what the project wants to achieve relates to having a sense of purposeful work. This is commendable on a project. Plus, given the insertion of data-driven analytics and technical competence, this project will be massive!

2 Likes

I really agree on the goal of this project. Hopefully digital assets will be a thing from now on!

1 Like

Digital assets are making their name in this era. I believe BreederDAO is taking it to the highest level. :+1:

I think they already are! Well, I guess a big part of the world are still skeptical… but the increase of interest in and ownership of NFT’s (whether it’s for art or for utility, games) have grown so much in the past year, it’s crazy - crazy GOOD.

1 Like

Speaking of NFTs, is it allowed here to showcase your produced assets? Let’s say I own a set of Axie NFTs and I want the community to see it.

Or would it be discussed on another topic/thread?

You can maybe put it in the Proposals!

You are not the only one who has loads of NFTs waiting to be displayed. That would also be great community engagement.

1 Like

I think by putting this up to the project’s attention can perhaps start the conversation about it.

1 Like

DAO is working extremely hard!

The fact that the initiative is mentioned in this post proves its legitimacy!! I wholeheartedly back Breeder. I appreciate them setting out such clear and specific objectives…

Real world revenue is key to BREEDERDAO’'s success. And unlike other projects, they are emphasizing on that aspect of business, by really positioning themselves to be Infrastructure driven.

I appreciate the team on really making BreederDAO a long term project with its goals!

I really think that BreederDao has excellent potential. I also prefer long-term goals rather than providing short-lived rewards. I want this project to be stable for a long time.

I see a great future for BreederDAO! The team sure is working hard to make the project a success! Kudos team! :ok_hand:

I understand BreederDAO partners up with guilds. Do they also service new or starting guilds? Maybe less than 100 players. Or they just focus on existing guilds that are already flourishing?

1 Like

I’m not sure if this would fall under “short-term”, but as a DAO and given their investors, I’m sure they have the resources to push start up guilds to grow? :sunglasses:

1 Like