Article I - Declaration of Goals and Purpose

Based on the info that I’m gathering for the past few days, I’m starting to believe that BreederDao indeed is very serious on its quality commitment when it comes to being a digital asset company and seems like they are receptive to the community (whether starting or existing guilds). Personal opinion, even if you are a starting guild, I think it’s a good idea to be part of this about to grow DAO, ‘cause the way they present things is really promising!

3 Likes

I’ve been keeping an eye on BreederDAO because I’ve watched them progress and continue to advance. In my opinion, they are succeeding in their goals and going above my expectations.

Definitely true. A promising starting guild should never miss out this project if they want to grow. BreederDAO has every thing set and offers the purposeful qualities in DAO. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s true! They have A-list investors and advisors. Our guild is not very structured yet, but I’m really hoping we get to partner up with BreederDAO in the future!

Sounds promising. You’re right, thanks! I already have a few sBREED and working hard to accumulate more.

1 Like

As an asset factory, would this include NFTs outside of blockchain gaming? There might be opportunities in simple NFT collecting and Music NFTs? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Thought of the same thing! It’s great to focus on one thing at a time. But given the uncertainties, it might be good if BreederDao will consider thinking about venturing to other digital assets too? Hmm…what do you guys think?

1 Like

Well, once DAO had been established with very strong foundation then venturing like what you think will not be hard. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Awesome! The goals of the team are really for everyone’s advantage. This simply show they are equipped and will provide outstanding features of DAO. :star_struck:

Interesting idea you’ve got there, mate. I’m pretty sure the team is preparing something amazing. I am really excited to see more innovations from BreederDAO! :100:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the team is also considering the idea of venturing into other digital assets. That will actually bring immense growth to the project! Given all the milestones they have achieved to date. Let’s all take things one step at a time. :ok_hand:

1 Like

So much to look forward to from BreederDao!! :100:

I too have been checking BreederDAO out since they started and I am impressed that in a short period of time they were able to come up with various guild partnerships! It goes to show that success and stability is one of the team’s top priority! I am certain that they will reach greater heights in no time. :raised_hands:

Excited for what BreederDAO will offer in the future!

Been following BreederDao. What I like about them is that they don’t overpromise.

1 Like

I doubt this would materialize. Remember, Breeder’s main tagline is to become the biggest digital asset factory in the gaming space. But, let’s see. If the team will consider your suggestions, I think it will take a while. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh you are right! Hmm, let’s see how things will unfold. But yeah, it might really take some time if they’ve decided to push with the idea.

1 Like

We love using our Discourse to drive discussion mainly on our articles and incoming proposals, that being said we’d happily welcome you to showcase your original produced assets on our Discord instead so that it gives the community an easier time of tracking and viewing your great work. BreederDAO - Official

BreederDAO’s purpose for these small guilds is to provide them with their required assets so that they can outsource the labour and time necessary and dedicate their own resources to managing their guild growth. BreederDAO’s competitive market pricing also allows these small guilds to save more on their limited resources and can use that to market and support their current community under our wing.

As of writing, BreederDAO exclusively deals with blockchain gaming assets, particularly those that can be “produced”, crafted or be used in breeding, hence our company’s namesake. That being said, with a fresh, growing market, we can definitely explore the options of expanding our digital asset protocols in terms of variation and type within the near future.

2 Likes