BDIP-2: Article II - Process of Creation / Composition and Qualification of Proposals

Same here! I’m excited to see more of these in the future.

Yes, there always be a back up plan, since there are times that thing don’t go our way.

I totally agree! It can guide everyone to come up with a better output.

Alright. So, I was looking for details about the submission of proposals and good thing this article has been published. Now, those who plans to submit proposals might as well refer to this article for them to be informed about the procedure.

This has been my question as well ever since I read the article. Isn’t it a bit risky to include their identification? If it’s for the jury only to see then I think there’s less risk, but if gets to be shown in public, isn’t it a bit risky for the member?

1 Like

I was waiting for the update as well! Glad to know they provided specific details about the process of proposals!

That’s right. It’ll be easy for those who plan to submit a proposal to be aligned with the standards

They are really working on things that needs to be more developed and this is promising.

A step-by-step procedure improves everything since everyone will know what to do and how to accomplish it, resulting in a seamless process.

1 Like

I agree! it will make the process much smoother since they know what to do.

Indeed! I do agree that it’s necessary to avoid going back in forth, having detailed procedure in what to do is really vital.

1 Like

I agree with you on that. It’s safe both ways since jury members represent the DAO and the proponents’ legitimacy will also be checked while protecting them from outside risks. :+1:

That’s right, and a much more detailed procedure provides a better understanding.

I’m looking forward to what it will be.

Definitely it does provide convenience and really saves everyone’s time!

Correct. More detailed compared to their last article.

Hmm good idea there! It’s better to revise it instead of rejecting it.

Exactly! Since I’m pretty sure proposals sent are different and the jury will surely sort it out. So instead of rejecting it, might as well revise it. Who know? It might be better than the other proposals right?

1 Like

I agree with you on this one. This is very important.

Jury members just have to make sure that revised proposals do not fall into the plagiarism category. I believe they are well aware of that scenario.