Article III - Immutable Fundamental Rules

I think the details would still be cleared out? Maybe the team would hash it out when we could already vote :slightly_smiling_face:

With you on that. Because the information provided is a bit broad, providing specific details would be much appreciated.

I’m hoping to get more clarity on Section 4 as well. To my opinion it’s really broad and should be more specified. But I am certain that the team will work on it in no time. :facepunch:

Same here. Wish they’d provide specific details.

Yeah! Wouldn’t hurt if we dig a little deeper to understand the specifics.

Thanks bro for agreeing. I believe BreederDAO team will help clear this for us.

I agree with you on this one. The information provided is broad. Hope they’ll provide specific details.

Definitely agree to this! They will do this for sure.

Supporting substantial proposals for the betterment of the community!

Intriguing suggestion, perhaps going more in depth with regards to the specificity of prohibited proposals would help, could you suggest specifically what could be expounded more on?

Interesting point, probable circumstances that might encourage us to consider change regarding the fundamental rules are unavoidable. However, amendments are inevitable but as section 3 states any of these changes made will be up for voting

There are some topics that are a bit broad and need to be specified. I also hope that banning of members are just and fair.

Maybe we can create a forum, where members can defend their actions so the community can get a better grasp of their actions, prior to banning? :grin: not sure if this will be time efficient once the community grows bigger though :sweat_smile: but it should help execute fairness :grinning:

1 Like

In actuality, this is a smart move! You are right, sis! Not only does creating a forum encourage group openness. I think this is an excellent concept for a due process of banning, even though there will be occasions when certain people should truly be banned immediately. This will also focus, and perhaps we can come up with suggestions for ways to avoid having people blacklisted and other things like that…

It’s good that even banning a member will undergo a disciplinary process first.

Make sense! Members should have an opportunity to explain themselves before getting the ban hammer. We don’t want a community where members can get banned because of some misunderstanding.

1 Like

Yeah, you don’t really want to ban someone right away. But there should be a zero-tolerance policy that permits a member to be banned right away if the offense is really serious.

That’s clear, thanks! Does this cover/refer Article VI, about community ethics?

2 Likes

Think it’s fair. Some grave offenses should be zero tolerance. Could those grave offenses be defined though?

Very reasonable and actionable fundamental rules! I do worry about making them immutable? I’m worried that’ll back the community into a corner down the line considering how quickly our industry evolves.