Article VI - Community Ethics and Guidelines

Everywhere we go, it is crucial to instill values. I have no doubt that they will achieve great success…

I definitely agree! This is one of the reasons why I support BreederDAO too.

Section 3 is my favorite part of this thread. Promotes equality.

I agree with you. Like everyone is in equal footing.

We have to follow this rules to maintain a good and respectable community. :tada:

Seeing “Accountability” here is what’s going to make this DAO successful!

I agree. without rules and regulation, any community will be in chaos and will eventually falter.

Yes! Everyone should be treated with respect.

Couldn’t agree more. A culture with ethics in place brings forth a sense of feeling that you are in safe environment where you know everyone is civilized by abiding to the set guidelines.

I agree mate! There has to be someone or a body to own up whether it be success or failure. Also glad to see Accountability in here.

Glad to see you guys having these set of suggestions and a great mindset. BreederDAO will surely make it to the top since it’s surrounded with good people.

1 Like

I really hope it stays this way~ especially that this is a growing community. Props to this article for laying down straight to the point guidelines. Please let us maintain a healthy environment here​:pray::slightly_smiling_face:

I love how the team is not only protecting the project but also our state of mind! I knew I’d be safe knowing that we have guidelines against such awful behaviors! Kudos to the team! :+1:

We must maintain an optimistic outlook because I am confident that things will remain as they are. The secret is consistency, and among others, I can say with certainty that they possess it!!!

3 Likes

Loving this reply. We surely are in the right crowd and the best team!! Let’s all go forward together!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

1 Like

Great to know that this community share the same values as mine.
Being receptive to other people’s idea, not only cultivating their own, is a crucial element for a long-lasting partnership. Keep it up! :heart:

Accountability is very important bud!

What great values you possess, my friend. You ought to serve as an example for all of us…

That’s a must. In order to have healthy conversations.

I’m totally with you on this one. Nothing better than an optimistic community and a consistent team. We really need to trust that the team will meet the community’s expectation, if anything, exceeds them. I’m all in for BreederDAO :ok_hand: